Thursday 2 February 2012

WELCOME!

New Yorker A/W 2011/12 - Phr Timothy Barnes


Hello and welcome to my blog!  I've been talking about doing this for ages.  It's taken a while to get out of the blocks, but here I am.  I've been on the make up scene since the early nineties, so I've got lots to share with you.  It's been a busy few weeks: one of the highlights included working with The Black Keys on their shoot with Rankin and at the weekend, I'm doing a shoot for Grazia with Kevin Foord.


Above is a shot from the current campaign for the New Yorker store in Germany.  I created the make up looks for their instore, online and billboard images.  On our model, Abi Fox from Models One, I used some of my make up favourites: Chanel Mat Lumiere foundation, Shiseido Shimmer Eye Cream in Sable, Elizabeth Arden Smoky Eyes Powder Pencil in Espresso and Top Shop Lip Stick in Enamoured.


To see more of my work, you can visit my agency's website: www.skinnydip.co.uk





No comments:

Post a Comment